Photo by Jakob Owens
1. The Weather is perfect. Not too hot. Not too cold.
2. Best sleeping weather! Under the covers or in a tent.
3. The colors. Duh.
Photo by Federica Galli
4. Pumpkin spice everything
5. Fall Beer - Octoberfest, pumpkin ales, cinnamon on the rim of your glass...
6. The never-ending pies. Pumpkin Pie. Apple Pie. Pecan Pie.
7. Sweater weather. Sweatshirts, cardigans, hoodies, pull-overs.
Photo by Alex Vans-Colina
8. Accessories to make your outfits. Scarves, hoodies, and mittens oh my!
9. The smells. Pumpkin, vanilla, spice, that craft store smell....
Photo by Maddy Baker
10. Sports over-load. Playoff baseball. Football. Soccer.
11. Fresh air.
12. Hot and cold versions of coffee and tea are perfectly normal.
Photo by Alisa Anton
13. Cuddling weather. Spooning. Getting cozy with that special someone.
14. Campfires, wood stoves, fire pits. S'mores and sticky fingers.
Photo by Josh Campbell
15. Local fairs and fried fair food
16. Leaves. Throwing them in the air and jumping into a pile of them!
17. Blankets, quilts, throws.
18. Apple picking. Which ones are the best to eat again?
19. Cider donuts, cider beer, cider cider.
20. The sun is bright and bearable, the sky is blue and magical!
21. Hiking - the best time of the year to hit the trails! Take in the colors, smell nature. watch out for hunters.
22. TV shows are back - if you are into that sort of thing.
23. The Holidays are about to roll in. You better start working on that shopping list.
24. Oh and one more thing - warm comfy socks!
Photo by Alex Geerts
TELL US YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL BELOW!